Change Management Lead
- Change management professional with 16+ years’ experience in operations improvement, project management, organization process design.
- Functioned as SAP Change Management Lead on multiple SAP and ERP projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Led change efforts to align corporate strategy with investments in technology and human capital with an emphasis on companies involved in large-scale transformations.
- Exceptional communication and is a motivated self-starter capable of managing large projects and teams.
Senior Project Manager – MBA
- Exceptional Project Manager with impressive depth at capturing strategic growth, transforming operations and successfully implementing a multitude of solutions across various industries including Manufacturing, Media, Retail and Consumer Electronics.
- Led operations transformation project at healthcare media and analytics firm with resulting initiatives related to data management, cloud and business intelligence projects.
- Delivered business intelligence and advanced analytics project to Fortune 100 bank, resulting in new operations metrics and increased business transparency for executive team.
- Led cross-functional business, technology and customer success team through platform launch driving improved customer experience, accelerated time-to-market and tripling portfolio in 3 months post launch.
Agile Program Leader
- Trusted, strategic program leader delivers transformations though Agile and Waterfall programs using broad industry perspective, sound methodology and a transformation mindset for business and IT programs.
- Positive, strong communicator is skilled at leading and influencing distributed program teams, stakeholders and C-suite leaders.
- Methodology experience encompasses Scrum/Agile implementation, SDLC, Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement, ISO, CMM, Business Process Analysis and Use Cases, Project Management, Product Testing and Quality Assurance, ITIL for service organizations, Shared services, Business process outsourcing, Multi-country/Multi-vendor deployments and SAFe SPC.
Senior Delivery Project Manager
- Technical, functional professional with 15+ years of Business analysis & Project/Program Management in systems integration, testing and full SDLC & change management process.
- Has held long tenure, permanent roles in Healthcare, Food and Real Estate industries.
- Proven skills developing new methods, processes and systems and SDLC. Strengths in Agile Scrum, solutions Design and Delivery, Business Analysis, CRM ERP, Visio, SQL, Integration and Vendor Management.
Senior Project Manager – ERP
- Experienced IT leader with demonstrated success at Fortune 50 Companies and top-tier business consulting firms in Global Business Transformations leveraging information technology.
- Driven to motivate and empower, building global delivery teams to deliver business value beyond expectations.
- Consistent demonstration of outstanding interpersonal, organizational and technical skills to ensure on budget and on schedule delivery. Strong SAP/ERP foundation.
Senior Product/Project Manager
- Innovative, assertive and results-oriented Senior-Level Product/Project Manager offering a distinguished background successfully launching quality products/projects, programs and initiatives that spur operational growth and profitability.
- Comprehensive materials manufacturing background in developing finished goods.
- Experience in thermoforming, injection molding, blow molding, extruded film, paperboard and corrugated cardboard manufacturing, metalworking, materials processing and robotics.
- Skilled in directing/leading large-scale projects from initiation, to planning, to executing, monitoring, controlling and closing.
- Exceptional communicator and leader with strong negotiation, problem resolution and client need’s assessment aptitude.
Finance Project/Program Manager
- Results-Driven Finance Project/Program Manager with over seventeen years of cross-functional team leadership experience in projects spanning Finance, Technology, Operations, Business Strategy/ Transformation, Governance and Risk and Compliance.
- A recognized problem solver and trusted leader who consistently manages staff and teams to exceed goals with a proven ability to work strategically, creatively and analytically to drive change.
- Uses excellent communication skills to generate stakeholder buy in to deliver results.
Senior Software Engineer
- Resourceful and creative software engineer with 16 years of experience on data driven applications, including back-end applications/processes and front end development.
- Database technologies encompass Progress, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo and MySQL.
- Experience with XML, JSON and HTML.
- Analyzed and designed applications using Object Oriented methodologies (OOA/OOD UML.
- Versatile Software Engineer with extensive background in designing, implementing, and adapting various firmware products in the networking and remote site management industries.
- Proficient in all phases of embedded design including software specifications, unit testing, peer code reviews and product release process.
- Flexible as strong technical lead as well as working member of a development team.
- Seasoned enterprise and IT architect comfortable collaborating with national, regional, county, and private practice stakeholders to align complex set of usage patterns and needs.
- Designed, developed, and implemented unique closed-auction system for pricing of generic drugs across all pharmacies in Denmark.
- Responsible for digitalization of all main processes in primary application for agency’s 400 employees.
- Adept in Project Methodologies – TOGAF ADM, Lean, Agile, Scrum, Development Platforms – Java EE, IBM Blue Stack middleware, Android, Node.js and Angular.
- Successfully moved organization from Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition to Performance Edition in under one year.
- Monitored all project phases throughout life cycle.
- Expertise in all activities performed under CMM Level 2 and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Implemented Salesforce.com case management functionality for internal IT.
- Expertise in Data.com and Force.com.
IT Help Desk
- Experienced and independent IT Help Desk Professional adept at providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, installation and maintenance for software and hardware for mobile, desktop, and server systems.
- Excellent communciation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, VPN, LANDesk, Citrix and Oracle.
- Familiarity with C++, Visual Basic, JAVA, HTML, SQL, C#.