Senior Program Manager
- An excellent PMP and ITIL certified manager who is skilled with directing technical teams in the Software Development Lifecycle, Data Management, Data Warehouse and Network Infrastructure.
- Experience managing teams of 5 to 75 employees and managed budgets from $250K – $2B.
- This candidate understands the importance of communication and places a huge emphasis on it in order to facilitate teamwork and collaboration on projects.
- Experienced Program and Portfolio Solutions Manager with over sixteen years experience closely integrating business stakeholders’ needs with Enterprise IT: SDLC Application, Infrastructure & Security Program Management, PMO Process, Governance, Finance, Server/Data Centers, Networking, Databases, Web, IT Convergence and mobility.
- Extremely experienced in infrastructure.
- PMP certified.
IT Project Manager
- An experienced Project Manager used to working in large organizations on high priority and complex projects and leading cross functional teams to insure timely completion of project deliverables.
- This candidate has over 10 years of Project Management and experience in IT Network Operations and Data Center Operations along with working technical knowledge of current systems software, hardware, and network standards at an architectural level.
- ITIL certified and training in Six Sigma and PMP.
Senior Software Engineer
- Resourceful and creative software engineer with 16 years of experience on data driven applications, including back-end applications/processes and front end development.
- Database technologies encompass Progress, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo and MySQL.
- Experience with XML, JSON and HTML.
- Analyzed and designed applications using Object Oriented methodologies (OOA/OOD UML.
- Versatile Software Engineer with extensive background in designing, implementing, and adapting various firmware products in the networking and remote site management industries.
- Proficient in all phases of embedded design including software specifications, unit testing, peer code reviews and product release process.
- Flexible as strong technical lead as well as working member of a development team.
- Seasoned enterprise and IT architect comfortable collaborating with national, regional, county, and private practice stakeholders to align complex set of usage patterns and needs.
- Designed, developed, and implemented unique closed-auction system for pricing of generic drugs across all pharmacies in Denmark.
- Responsible for digitalization of all main processes in primary application for agency’s 400 employees.
- Adept in Project Methodologies – TOGAF ADM, Lean, Agile, Scrum, Development Platforms – Java EE, IBM Blue Stack middleware, Android, Node.js and Angular.
- SharePoint architect experienced in migration projects from SharePoint 2007 to 2010 and 2010 to 2013.
- Skilled in all phases of the software development lifecycle; expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions; and devoted to quality, usability, security and scalability.
- Successfully moved organization from Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition to Performance Edition in under one year.
- Monitored all project phases throughout life cycle.
- Expertise in all activities performed under CMM Level 2 and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Implemented Salesforce.com case management functionality for internal IT.
- Expertise in Data.com and Force.com.
SSRS & SSIS Developer
- Senior level manager with over 14 years of experience specializing in design, development and support of database development and business intelligence solutions.
- Gathered and documented requirements and implemented an interface between a BI solution with an Asset Framework (AF) overlay into SSIS.
- Highly proficient in SQL Server database technologies including integrating 2012 Integration Services into an Oracle database platform.
- Developed SSIS packages to support the data migration of legacy CRM systems, spreadsheet sources and custom applications to the Salesforce target platform.
IT Test Lead
- IT Professional with over 10 years of experience in project management, Lead SW test/QA, and expertise in various testing suites, Agile methodologies, and cross-platform skills.
- Proven track record of sound execution, cycle time reduction, excellent leadership, organization and planning skills.
- Experienced in full software development lifecycle (SDLC), includes designing, developing, and implementing automated test plans, test cases, and test processes resulting in corrective actions, significant cost savings, and fault-free carrier audits.
IT Help Desk
- Experienced and independent IT Help Desk Professional adept at providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, installation and maintenance for software and hardware for mobile, desktop, and server systems.
- Excellent communciation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, VPN, LANDesk, Citrix and Oracle.
- Familiarity with C++, Visual Basic, JAVA, HTML, SQL, C#.