Messina Group Staffing is seeking a talented individual to join our Business Development team. As a Business Development Rep you will be responsible for selling our services through a comprehensive selling approach which requires you to identify new business opportunities, understand the customer’s needs and effectively communicate the value proposition with the goal of generating new business for the company.
Here at Messina, we use a team based approach, combined with on the job training to properly educate our sales team. The ideal candidate for this role will possess an enthusiasm for sales, strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to articulate a value proposition.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect new business opportunities and develop legacy accounts through daily interactions via email, phone and in-person meetings
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to achieve new business targets that exceed monthly metrics and key performance goals
- Drive revenue by identifying and understanding the client’s business needs, and effectively offering highly valued solutions that win new business opportunities for Messina’s staffing division
- Understand organizational structures while thinking strategically to create and communicate tailored solutions to your clients
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to identify trends and referrals
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of work experience – prior Sales experience is preferred
- Experience working effectively and accurately in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with ability to comfortably engage with C-level executives
- Able to work independently with self-motivation while being an effective team player
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions
- Adept at quickly learning and understanding new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- Experience working in a Sales environment with new business development or cold calling experience
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and CRM technology
- Base salary + uncapped incentive pay program
- Full benefits offered – PTO, health, dental and vision insurance