Messina Group Staffing is seeking a talented individual to join our Business Development team. As a Business Development Rep you will be responsible for selling our services through a comprehensive selling approach which requires you to identify new business opportunities, understand the customer’s needs and effectively communicate the value proposition with the goal of generating new business for the company.
Here at Messina, we use a team based approach, combined with on the job training to properly educate our sales team. The ideal candidate for this role will possess an enthusiasm for sales, strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to articulate a value proposition.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect new business opportunities and develop legacy accounts through daily interactions via email, phone and in-person meetings
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to achieve new business targets that exceed monthly metrics and key performance goals
- Drive revenue by identifying and understanding the client’s business needs, and effectively offering highly valued solutions that win new business opportunities for Messina’s staffing division
- Understand organizational structures while thinking strategically to create and communicate tailored solutions to your clients
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to identify trends and referrals
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- Prior Sales experience not required, on-the-job training provided
- Establish time management skills to work effectively and accurately in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- Develop exceptional presentation and communication skills to become comfortable engaging with C-level executives
- Self-motivated, work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Adept at learning and understanding new technologies
- Learn new business development and cold calling strategies
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and CRM technology
- Base salary + uncapped incentive pay program
- Full benefits including PTO, health, dental and vision insurance
- Chicago Loop or Park Ridge locations